Need a Free Inspection? Please call (619) 435-0365
What happens once you call your insurance agent after you experience a water loss? Hopefully someone is taking a look at the damage prior to filing a claim. As a courtesy to our clients, we will go our and provide a free inspection. Most insurance companies will leave a claim on your record even if no money is ever paid out, so you want to be educated prior to filing a claim.
There are a lot of moving parts when someone is going through their insurance company after experiencing a water damage loss. SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW / Coronado works with all major insurance companies and is in constant contact with all parties involved.
Over 30 Google Reviews
Listed below is a 5 Star Google Review from a local insurance agent in Coronado, Ca.
"SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW/Coronado provide excellent customer service and quality work. I’ve referred clients to them and have always received positive feedback during and after the process. Johnny and his team are professional and responsive throughout the process."
Have Water or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today – (619) 435-0365
Smoke Damage Caused By Fire in San Diego
SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW / Coronado
In the wake of a fire that has covered homes with smoke and ash, it’s important to begin clean up as soon as possible in order to prevent permanent damage or discoloration from soot residue.
Here are some tips for fire victims facing clean up
• Ventilate the home. Place a box fan in an open window to draw the air and dust out.
• Clean from top to bottom. Start with the ceilings, walls and fixtures, and work your way down to the contents of the room, then to the floor.
• Vacuum floors and upholstery. Make sure your vacuum cleaner has a high efficiency filter. Otherwise, you risk blowing soot back into the air.
• Some draperies, clothing and machine-washable items may be laundered. Use a mild alkaline cleaner to neutralize the acid in the soot. Fine clothing should be dry cleaned.
• If the damage and residue are heavy, it may be best to hire a professional to thoroughly restore your home and belongings.
• Check with your insurance company to see if smoke damage from outdoor sources is covered by your policy.
• Professional restoration technicians know that damage increases and restoration costs escalate the longer neutralization, corrosion control and cleaning is delayed. When homeowners prolong the restoration of their home, they extend the effects brought on by the smoke exposure.
Have Fire or Smoke Damage? SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW / Coronado can help.
Please Call (619) 435-0365
24/7 Emergency Services
Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration
24/7 Emergency Service (619) 435-0365
SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW / Coronado is happy to share another 5 Star Google Review. This water damage emergency was caused by a fire sprinkler malfunctioning on a Sunday evening.
"SERVPRO was a pleasure to hire. We called last minute with a water damage emergency and were taken care of that same day. As a building renter and not owner, it was tough to get things rolling to take care of the water damage, but SERVPRO was accommodating and helpful in getting things started as fast as possible. The job was fast, efficient and professional. They cleaned up after themselves and as they went along. They worked very well with our insurance company and documented everything. If you are looking for good help, SERVPRO is the company to go with. I can not say enough good things about this company. They will be used again if we are ever in need."
SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW / Coronado provides free inspections. Please call (619) 435-0365 to schedule
SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW / Coronado takes great pride in providing excellent customer service. Listed below is the latest 5 Star Google Review we received for a deep cleaning in San Diego County.
"We were in an emergency situation and needed new floors and a deep clean of our entire house in short time. They came in and packed everything out of our house and into PODS for the flooring. All the old flooring throughout the house was ripped up and hauled off and the new flooring went in without a hitch. They arranged painters to attend to two rooms that needed fresh paint after much hole repair and patching. Finally, everything was moved back into our house. Every item and surface space was cleaned and sanitized. Our air was sanitized and our house was spotlessly clean when we came home. Everything was done with great care and on time, beautifully. We highly recommend Mike, Scott and the whole team there!"
5 Star Google Review
SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW/Coronado provides Free Inspections. (619) 435-0365
SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW/Coronado is happy to share another 5 Star Google review. We are happy to have relationships with a number of people from various industries throughout San Diego and it's surrounding areas.
This review is from a Real Estate Agent in San Diego that has referred a number of her clients to SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW/Coronado.
San Diego Real Estate"It’s so hard to find great service, great prices and people who actually know what they’re doing these days. I can’t speak more highly about the experiences I have had in the past using SERVPRO. I’m a local real estate agent and having good quality people in your contacts, who you know do an excellent job is a must. I have had positive experiences personally with SERVPRO and that’s why I recommend them to any of my clients who need their services. Peace of mind and great service." Erica B
Signs of Mold After Storm
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – (619) 435-0365
SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW/Coronado tends to receive calls regarding mold weeks or even months after a storm. Microscopic mold spores naturally occur almost everywhere, both outdoors and indoors. This makes it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Therefore, mold remediation reduces the mold spore count back to its natural or baseline level. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy.
Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
- If your home or business here San Diego has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
How To Handle Smoke Damage After A Fire In San Diego
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage?
Call Us Today- 619-435-0365
Fire and smoke damage is especially destructive. Listed below are some of the services SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW/Coroando provide to help restore your home after fire and smoke damage.
Air Quality After Fire
Structural Cleaning - After a smoke or fire damage, ceilings, walls, woodwork, carpeting and floors will often need a thorough cleaning. Your experienced SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW/Coronado professional will pretest to determine the extent of damage, and then use the specific equipment and cleaning products required to clean and protect the different types of surfaces found in your structure. Depending on the amount of soot, we may even be able to reduce the cost of recovery by cleaning lighter soot deposits found on some surfaces, eliminating the expense incurred with repainting or refinishing.
Contents Cleaning – All of the restorable contents in affected areas will be professionally cleaned and deodorized. This includes area rugs, furniture, draperies and upholstery. SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW/Coronado begins by carefully inspecting and testing all fabrics in the structure to determine which cleaning methods are most appropriate. Additionally, all the other restorable contents will be cleaned and deodorized to preloss condition.
Deodorization – SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW/Coronado professionals provide specialized services that rid your home or place of business of offensive odors left by fire or smoke damage. We do not merely cover up lingering odors with a fragrance, we seek out the sources of the odor and remove them.
USS Bonhomme Richard
Roof Leak Coronado 92118
Need a Free Inspection? Please Call - (619) 435-0365
San Diego County and it's surrounding counties are known for having beautiful weather year round. A lot of times the rain is a welcome sight, but along with traffic accidents, roof leaks are common after a good San Diego storm.
SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW / Coronado tends to receive a lot of calls regarding roof leaks after a storm comes through San Diego. If you have water stains that come across the ceilings or run down the walls, the cause is probably a leaking roof. The hard part in tracking down the roof leak, is that you usually need a rain storm to detect it, which makes it especially hard in San Diego.
Contaminated Storm Water
Listed below is a 5 Star google from a Coronado resident who had a roof leak after a storm.
"Outstanding company that was very professional and responsive to my needs. Not every day I have a roof leaks and SERVPRO understands this! Recommend to all who may need this kind of service."
If you believe you have water in your ceilings or walls, please call us for a FREE Inspection.
Preparing Your Home and Business in San Diego County
Fire & Water - Cleanup and Restoration 24/7 Emergency Service (619) 435-0365
SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW/Coronado is preparing for the 2020 fire season. Listed below are 7 ways you can help reduce that your home or business will become fuel for a wildfire.
San Diego Wildfire
- Clear- Clear off pine needles, dead leaves and anything that can burn from your rooflines, gutters, decks, porches, patios and along fence lines.
- Screen and Seal- Walk around your home or business to see what openings you can screen or temporarily seal up.
- Store Away- Store away furniture cushions, potted plants & other decorations from decks, patios, or porches.
- Rake- Rake out any landscaping mulch to at least five feet away.
- Trim- Trim back any shrubs or tree branches that come closer than 5 feet to the building.
- Remove- Walk around your home and remove anything within 30 feet that could burn.
- Close- If ordered to evacuate, make sure all windows and doors are closed tightly.
San Diego Summer Season
SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW/Coronado (619) 435-0365
SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW/Coronado is looking forward to having the beaches open back up. Listed below are some tips in preventing accidentally finding carelessly dumped hot coals.
San Diego Burn Institute
- Always wear sandals or shoes getting to and from the beach to avoid hot, buried coals.
- Be aware of tar and hot coals from the fire rings on the beach.
- Only dispose of hot coals in proper containers; do not cover hot coals with sand! Buried coals remain hot for up to 24 hours and may cause a serious burn injury to an unsuspecting beachgoer.
SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW/Coronado spends a lot of time at the beach during the summer. As the beaches slowly begin opening up, we hope everyone enjoys and stays safe this summer.