Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW/Coronado today at 619-435-0365 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
After Hours Water Damage Coronado
Have Questions? Call Us Today-(619) 435-0365
A sewer main line back up in Coronado, Ca caused an unpleasant evening for this resident.
SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW/Coronado received this call at 7:15 last Thursday evening and we had a crew out to this residence 45 minutes later. This was a Category 3 water loss, which is known as "black water" and is grossly unsanitary.
Categories of Water
Due to this being a Category 3 water loss all affected porous material needed to be removed. This included vinyl and laminate flooring, baseboards and plaster around the perimeter of the affected areas.
SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW/Coronado is a preferred vendor for all major insurance companies, including USAA, which is the insurance carrier on this particular job.
We are locally owned and operated and are open 24/7 for any of your water damage emergencies.
Smoke Damage Caused by Kitchen Fire in San Diego
Fire & Water - Cleanup and Restoration 24/7 Emergency Service (619) 435-0365
One of the biggest changes during the "shelter in place" order, is that many more individuals and families are cooking at home.
The Burn Institute of San Diego is promoting home safety first and has provided some tips on how to prevent kitchen fires.
- Install a smoke detector near, but not in the kitchen.
- Use caution when lighting the pilot light or burner on a gas stove.
- Don't use metal in the microwave.
- Don't overfill pots or pans with oil or grease.
- Wipe up spills and don't cook on a dirty stove.
- Always roll up long sleeves and tie back long hair when cooking.
SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW/Coronado hopes everyone is staying safe and healthy. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
5 Star Yelp Review Water Damage San Diego
SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW/Coronado provides free inspections.
This client had a slab leak in her home in San Diego, CA. Due to the number of rooms that were affected, a storage POD was required in her driveway, so that that the families personal belongings could be stored.
SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW/Coronado is a preferred vendor with all major insurance carriers, including Farmers, who was the carrier on this particular job.
We were able to coordinate with the adjuster and communicate with the client every step of the way. The client was happy with the work we did and was kind enough to leave us a 5 Star Yelp review.
"Our SERVPRO team was OUTSTANDING! They were extremely knowledgeable and gave me advice on certain issues I was unknowing to. I feel so fortunate because I couldn't have been given a better team. I will only ever recommend SERVPRO to anyone needing their assistance!"
-Lisa R (San Diego, CA)
Smoke Damage San Diego
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage?
Call Us Today- (619) 435-0365
Fire and smoke damage is especially destructive. Listed below are some of the services SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW/Coroando provide to help restore your home after fire and smoke damage.
SD Fire Department
Structural Cleaning - After a smoke or fire damage, ceilings, walls, woodwork, carpeting and floors will often need a thorough cleaning. Your experienced SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW/Coronado professional will pretest to determine the extent of damage, and then use the specific equipment and cleaning products required to clean and protect the different types of surfaces found in your structure. Depending on the amount of soot, we may even be able to reduce the cost of recovery by cleaning lighter soot deposits found on some surfaces, eliminating the expense incurred with repainting or refinishing.
Contents Cleaning – All of the restorable contents in affected areas will be professionally cleaned and deodorized. This includes area rugs, furniture, draperies and upholstery. SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW/Coronado begins by carefully inspecting and testing all fabrics in the structure to determine which cleaning methods are most appropriate. Additionally, all the other restorable contents will be cleaned and deodorized to preloss condition.
Deodorization – SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW/Coronado professionals provide specialized services that rid your home or place of business of offensive odors left by fire or smoke damage. We do not merely cover up lingering odors with a fragrance, we seek out the sources of the odor and remove them.
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage?
Call Us Today – (619) 435-0365
Fire Safety During Coronavirus in San Diego
Fire & Water - Cleanup and Restoration
24/7 Emergency Service
One of the concerns that comes with the "shelter in place order" in San Diego, CA, is that people are going to be spending a lot more time at home, which causes a concern with home fires caused by candles.
According to the San Diego Fire Department, fires started by candles cause an estimated $539 million in direct property damage each year.
candle safety tips
Listed below are some safety tips listed by the San Diego Fire Department.
- Avoid using lighted candles
- If you do use candles, ensure they are in sturdy metal, glass, or ceramic holders and placed where they cannot be easily knocked down.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always burn candles on heat resistant surfaces. A candle can melt plastic.
- Never burn candles near combustibles such as curtains or decorations.
- Never put candles near windows or exits.
- Never leave candles within reach of small children or pets.
- Keep burning candles at least four inches apart.
- Votive and scented candles turn to liquid as they burn. Be sure they are in a glass or metal container.
- Extinguish candles before leaving a room or falling asleep.
- Keep the candle wick neatly trimmed down to 1/4 inch. Trimming the wick keeps the candle burning slower with less smoke.
- When a candle's flame gets too high, blow it out, let it cool, trim the wick again to 1/4 inch, and then relight.
Commercial Water Damage Services
SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW/Coronado
Listed below is another 5 Star Yelp Review from a client that experienced water damage in a high rise building in Coronado. Ca.
SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW/Coronado prides itself in communicating to our clients every step of the way. From our experience, a water loss might occur once or twice during someone's lifetime, while we deal with this on a daily basis.
"I am very happy with my experience with SERVPRO of Coronado. Scott and his crew did work for me after a leak in a bathroom. Communication was prompt. They showed up on time, every time. They knew exactly what to do to rectify my situation. They did everything above and beyond.
I always felt supported, even in a time when I didn't know what to do next. I hope to never need them again, but I wouldn't hesitate to contact them in the future if needed."
Please give us a call for a free inspection.
We are Cleaning Experts
SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW / Coronado is Here to Help during this time of need
During this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic of coronavirus, this is a reminder to our customers that we are specialists in cleaning services, and we adhere to the highest cleaning and sanitation standards.
We are prepared to clean and disinfect your home or business, according to protocols set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We have years of experience in dealing with biological contaminants, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform on a daily basis.
The CDC encourages cleaning of high-touch surfaces such as counters, tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets and tables. Other spaces mentioned in the CDC’s guidance for commercial spaces include:
- Kitchen/Food Areas
- Retail Spaces
- Water Fountains
- Sales Counters
- Carpets and Rugs
- Stair Handrails
- Elevator Cars
- Playground Equipment
- Fitness Equipment
The CDC recommends usage of a labeled hospital-grade disinfectant with claims against similar pathogens to the coronavirus. Multiple products in the SERVPRO product line carry the EPA-approved emerging pathogens claims. While there is currently no product tested against this particular strain of the coronavirus, we are following all guidelines as provided by the CDC and local authorities.
Call Today for a Proactive Cleaning
If your home or business needs deep cleaning services, call the experts today – SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW / Coronado at (619) 435-0365
Smoke Detectors Preventing Fire Damage in San Diego, CA
SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW/Coronado
SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW/Coronado specializes in fire and water damage restoration; it's the cornerstone of our business. In our past experience we have seen the differences in a home or business having functioning smoke detectors versus non-functioning. With Daylight Savings time occurring recently it's a good time to talk about the importance of smoke detectors.
Smoke detectors are some of the most important things in your home or business, because they are proven lifesavers. More fatal fires occur at night when people are sleeping. Listed below are some tips on installing and maintaining properly working smoke detectors, courtesy of the San Diego Fire Department.
San Diego Fire Department
- Install a smoke detector on each level of your home.
- The detector should be centrally located between the bedrooms.
- Place smoke detectors in each bedroom.
- If you, or someone in your home is deaf or hard of hearing, consider installing an alarm that combines flashing lights, vibration and/or sound.
- Mount smoke alarms high on walls or ceilings (remember, smoke rises). Ceiling mounted alarms should be installed at least four inches away from the nearest wall; wall-mounted alarms should be installed four to 12 inches away from the ceiling.
Test and Maintain
- Test detectors once a month.
- Detectors should not be painted.
- Most units should be vacuumed once a year to remove cobwebs and dust that may impair a detector's sensitivity.
- Never paint smoke alarms. Paint, stickers, or other decorations could keep the alarms from working.
- Smoke alarms don't last forever. Replace your smoke alarms every ten years. California law requires that the new alarm you buy will have a ten-year, sealed battery.
Replace Batteries Semiannually
- Change Your Clock, Change Your Battery.
- Whenever your change your clocks to or from daylight saving time you should also change the batteries in your smoke detectors.
What to Do if Your Alarm Sounds
- Don't try to fight the fire yourself.
- Get out of the house as quickly as possible.
- Call 9-1-1 as soon as you are out of the house.
What to Do if Your Detector Makes a Chirping Sound
- A chirping sound usually indicates a low battery. Replace the battery.
Water Damage San Diego 91950
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (619) 435-0365
Listed below is another 5 Star Yelp Review. SERVPRO of San Diego Bay SW/Coronado takes great pride in our customer service.
"We had a wonderful experience with SERVPRO and it's owner, Scott. We called Scott after discovering a flood in the crawl space under our house. He was very nice and was over to our house within 20 minutes! He surveyed the damage and gave us his honest, professional opinion. We felt he was very trustworthy and there was no question that he knew his stuff. We also appreciated the willingness to work in a 24" crawl space. We proceeded with his recommendations and everything is working perfectly now.
The plumber he recommended was also very reasonable priced, quick, and professional.
Hopefully we never have another flood but if we do we will definitely call Scott!"