Recent Before & After Photos

SERVPRO is a One Stop Shop for Water Damage


This home in Imperial Beach experienced water damage in their kitchen. We were able to successfully remove the cabinets and flooring to properly dry the affect... READ MORE



Water Damage in Bathroom Chula Vista Ca 91910


This bathroom in Chula Vista, CA had water damage that resulted from a broken pipe. SERVPRO of Coronado / San Diego Bay SW was able to handle the initial water... READ MORE



Water Damage Caused by Roof Leak in Coronado, Ca 92118


This Water Damage incident in Coronado, Ca was caused by a roof leak that was discovered after a recent rain storm. Customer required an on-site packout, whic... READ MORE



Washing Machine Causes Water Damage


This water damage was caused by a malfunctioning washing machine in San Diego, Ca. Our client was in her living room waiting for a football game to begin when w... READ MORE



Minimizing Impact of Water Damage


This is a salon in San Diego, that had water damage from the result of a broken pipe. SERVPRO of Coronado / San Diego Bay SW was able to respond within an hou... READ MORE



Water Damage in Coronado, Ca 92118


This flooded home in Coronado, CA was the result of the heavy rain storm in December of 2018. The Storm on December 6, 2018 left Coronado with more than four in... READ MORE



Pipe Burst Chula Vista Ca 91910


This was a water damage call SERVPRO of Coronado / San Diego Bay SW responded to in Chula Vista, Ca. The ceiling collapsed due to a pipe that burst from the up... READ MORE



Water Damage Caused by broken pipe in Chula Vista Ca 91910


This home in Chula Vista, Ca had water damage as a result of a broken pipe from the upstairs unit. The ceiling collapsed and the water poured down impacting th... READ MORE



Water Damage in Coronado, Ca 92118


This master bedroom in Coronado, Ca had a roof leak that was detected during a recent rain event. All affected drywall, in both the ceilings and the wall were r... READ MORE



Water Heater Leak Chula Vista, Ca 92154


This Chula Vista home experienced water damage due to their water heater leaking. The leak not only caused water damage to the room where the water heater was ... READ MORE