Smoke and Fire Damage in Imperial Beach, CA. 91932
This fire was the result of a faulty gas line to the oven in the ktichen. The heaviest fire damage and soot was here in the kitchen, but the entire home and all of its contents were also affected by smoke damage. Our customer was very happy with the results, and also the fact that their tenants were only displaced for less than a week.
SERVPRO of Coronado / Imperial Beach / National City proudly serves Coronado, Imperial Beach, National City and surrounding areas. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for Fire and Water Damage Restoration, as well as Mold Mitigation Services.